Due to Health and safety restrictions regarding re opening our business, several guidelines have had to be put in place. These are to secure the maximum safety to our staff and customers. We require everyone who works, at or visits A & L Furnishings Ltd to use their common sense at all times and be aware of their immediate surroundings.
• Washing hands thoroughly for 20 second at regular intervals. Hand soap is provided for your use and hand dryers and paper towels are widely available.
• Hand sanitizer will be available to all members of staff and visitors and must be used in addition to hand washing.
• Face masks are available to stop contagions and the effect of other people passing them on to you.
• We will provide you with latex gloves which will need to be changed regularly and disposed of in bins provided.
• Only one person to enter the staff room at a time. The drinks machine will be cleaned regularly.
• The above also applies to door handles, light switches and any surfaces that are touched regularly. Disinfectant will be available for cleaning.
• Social distancing must also be adhered to. This is vital for us to continue to remain open. A minimum of 2 meters distance between yourself and another person whether within the factory or outside.
Whilst these restrictions may seem excessive, I am sure you will agree that they are vitally important in allowing us to re open safely. Our staff and customers are our priority and we are determined to operate in a hygienic and clean environment. We are following Government guidelines and we will advise you of any future changes.